Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ok yes it is true I do not always shave! who has time! I am mother to 3 children 5 and under. I told my husband the title of my new blog and his first response was" Audra that is really gross". Hmm I don't know I kinda like it Fred. I am not one of those mothers who have it all together. I feel like sometimes I have everything held together with bubblegum and shoestrings :). Thank goodness for bubblegum and shoestrings :)! On a side note. I went to the Marine Corps ball last week and I did manage to shave for that! Well at least to the knee ;).

4 comments:

  1. I typically only shave for waterbabies usually I regret itbecause I do it so fast I miss a lot which looks much worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Welcome to the blog community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title! Yeah... so excited to see what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Oh and Sunny I too have experienced the mess that can be left over from shaving too quickly lol. We definitely get an A for effort :)

    ReplyDelete